Auto Delta Sighting in California

Esteemed Digestibles:

Last Saturday morning at the amazing weekly car show, Donut Derelicts
(http://www.donut-derelicts.com/), a silver Auto Delta sedan showed up- a
166, I think. I know there has been some previous discussion here about the
importing of current Alfas to the USA, and it was a real pleasure to finally
see their results. It was fun to watch folks who know European cars stop and
stare at the familiar Alfa grill. I believe a local shop, Alfa Performance
Connection, has become a dealer for these cars, and I hope they do well.

In case you're ever near Huntington Beach on an early (the lot is filled by
6:00 AM!) Saturday, try to show up; we also saw lots of hot rods, both new
and vintage, 289 AC Cobras, and their highest form of flattery, a new Viper
convertible, a 512 BB, the designer of the Audi TT in his superbly-restored
60's P-car, and the number four Batmobile from the TV series in all its
resplendent glory!!!!! What a great way to start the weekend!

Jim Barrett
Huntington Beach, CA USA