Wheels - Free and FS

Digesti: Need to clean out my basement, and have three sets of wheels to get
rid of.

First, the free stuff:

1. Set of 5 steel wheels off of a '78 Sports Sedan, including 4 chrome
center caps. I won't ship these or part out the center caps separately --
you'll need to come pick these up.

2. Set of 3 aluminum aftermarket alloy wheels (14 inch) that came off of an
'88 Spider. BBS-style mesh wheels (gold painted centers). Japanese-made (I
believe the manufacturer is "Phillips"). Again, I won't ship these -- you'll
need to come pick them up.

And for sale:

Set of 4 Ronal A-1 alloys (14 inch) -- same as the wheels on the late '70s
"Mille Miglia" edition Alfettas. Missing two center caps. Otherwise in very
good shape. These, I will ship. Make me an offer.

Joe Fillip
Swarthmore, PA (aka Ice Station Zebra, at the moment)