Slight update

For the one point three individuals who give a care (damn), I've
included a Trunk page under the 1960 Alfa Spider group. Douglas
Depperman, you are mentioned since I stole one of your jpgs. (Please
note: Along with the help of PhotoShop, got rid of the garbage can).

Another exciting tidbit is that I included a photo of 'How I matched the
Original Paint On the '60 Spider". Should you have previously visited,
it's at the top of the Paint page - along with comments.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA

http://www.alfacybersite.com/BR60AlfaSpdVel.html