Re: LS no start when it rains - AFM ?.

Hey Graham,

A common issue on Saab's of a similar vintage is the
direct ignition cassette.  I believe the LS is also a
DI engine, you might try replacing the cassette.  I
doubt something is getting wet, more than some
connection is getting "damp" from the moisture.

And I never heard of a "dampness" sensor when I was
working on Engine Management Systems at Chrysler...

Good luck,
Ian Lomax
former LS owner, now Saab 9000 owner...