Re: Take THAT, Hagerty!!!

cool, thanks for the tip!  i'm currently fighting with
an insurance company over the value of my spider that
was involved in yet another "incident", not my fault
of course.

hmmm, and that is just about the LAST 71 spider.  i
have 1486763 and had never seen another one later than
mine.  (this one is AR1486793).

and to think, they could have had mine for "only" 15k.
:-)

cheers,
ian lomax
71 spider, 74 gtv, 75 alfetta gt, 91 saab 9kT

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/auctionresults/common/cardetail.asp?id=172305