clean braided steel lines

Dan Walker asked about dirt working into the steel braid of high performance hydraulic
lines. I had this question myself until finding Fren Tubo lines. They graced my BMW
K-RS
(RIP). They were sourced from Capital Cycle in Virginia for the Beemer. They are DOT
certified, they are plastic coated and they are MADE IN ITALY! There is a web site out
there somewhere, I don't have it at hand, but I'm sure google.com can help. After
determinig the the right size fittings, I plan to Fren Tubo-ize ALL the lines on my
Spider. I only wonder about the cool factor and function of kevlar or spectra covered
lines.....damn the expense!

PJ & Diana Wise
'81/'78 Spider - Verena Ragazza
Nemah, Washington