re: devistatingly serious problem with my milano verde

At 7:25 PM +0000 1/22/03, alfa-digest wrote:
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 05:00:34 EST
From: MRAXLROZE@domain.elided
Subject: devistatingly serious problem with my milano verde

I started my car this morning and my engine exploded..and there was a huge
mushroom cloud luming over my car

is this normal?? someone please help me
I've heard of plenum-popping backfires described as such, except for the smoke part...

Were you pressing the accelerator pedal when you tried to start the car?

Did the plenum pop off the intake runners?

Was there actually a fire?