alternatives to Hagerty Classic Insurance

My 86 Graduate is covered by American Collectors (800-360-2277, or 856-779-7289).  Their e-mail is aci1@domain.elided.  Not knowing you particular situation, you'll need an appraisal with pictures.  They are friendly and helpful.  I've contacted some of the others, and like you said, they have an attitude.  Plus, American Colectors seems to understand the wonderful world of car insurance in New Jersey, but that's an off digest conversation. That's my two cents.  Good luck.
AJ in NJ
86 Spider