Re: devistatingly serious problem with my milano verde

You probably blew the plenum off the engine.........you need to set the plenum back down into the rubber connections and tighten the clamps.... happened to us a few times .....big bang....mushroom cloud .....and the smell of brimstone.....once we realized the second coming was not upon us the tactical solution was clear...... perhaps other digesti provide a longer term solution ?

alfaless in calgary

MRAXLROZE@domain.elided wrote:

I started my car this morning and my engine exploded..and there was a huge mushroom cloud luming over my car

is this normal?? someone please help me