Of kill switches

>Subject: Of Kill Switches
>
>My Milano was broken into while parked at the Atlanta airport.  When I
>leave it for any long period of time, I always pull the fuel pump fuse.
>This time it paid off, so even though the thieves jammed the ignition
>switch, the car only got about 3 feet or so before it stalled and they
>left.  Of course, I had a smashed passenger window,
?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
they took the OEM cassette player
and the ignition lock  is toast, but I put the fuse back
>in and it got me home!

Wow these were some real rocket scientists - That's a mighty valuable cassette
deck they got away with there!

Glad you didn't get worse damage Bill.

Chris Lesher
Boulder CO