<FS> '91 164L & 164B

I have two 164s that I want to move. I had hopes of making one car out of two, but a new home, business and impending racing season have put a quick end to this idea. Both cars are in fair to good condition and both are drivers.

1991 164L (Daily driver)
133,000 Grey/Grey leather
5-speed
Clutch at 119,000 (replaced original)
Heads could probably use a rebuild about now.
Body is a tad rough (even worse after giving a cow a fat lip recently that damaged the RF fender and removed the mirror - was warned about deer where I live...)
All updates and serviced at Spruell.

1991 164B (wrote to the Digest about this car over the summer)
161,000 Black/Grey Cloth
5-speed
Brand new R134 air conditioning system
Recent timing belt & drive belts
Runs decent, but needs an alternator/engine mounts/main seal leaks occasionally
Body and interior nice - (why I bought the car)
All papers from new and recently serviced at Spruell.

Both for $3500 obo. Cars are located in North Metro Atlanta area.

Bob Pinkowski
OPM Motorsports
ITS Honda Prelude