Re: spider anti-theft

> I'll agree with everything except this statement.  I always go for the
> highest deductible possible.  The cost difference between a $100
> deductible and a $1000 deductible is significant, usually the savings
> will cover any potential loss after just a few years.

Ahhh... This is the smart way to manage money and finances, which means I am
completely incapable of it.  The sad truth is that I could NEVER put that
savings away in case my Alfa was stolen at some future time.  I spend it,
and then when the Alfa gets stolen, I'm still broke.  It's like loaning a
friend $1000 and having him pay you back $10 a week for a hundred weeks.
The ten buck goes in the gas tank the first time I need fuel, and then it's
like the money has just vanished...

I think I'm going to cry.

Paul Misencik
P. Roman Media