Tin cans on GTV-6's

<<<<<
Ques I could always weld a coffee can on my tail pipe so I could look and
sound like a Honda!

Don't laugh too hard, but when I bought my GTV-6 that is PRECISELY what the
dumb-arse PO did.  Plus a Denon radio with the booster bolted on the
passenger side of the tranny hump, and four Radio Shack speakers on stand-up
mounts on the back deck lid.

New exhaust (stock), and a simple Blaupunkt stereo later, the car is much
more enjoyable at 4000 RPM...

Howard K. Warren, Sherwood, AR
1995 BMW 318ti, "WhiteHawk", 74k miles
1985 Alfa Spider, "CODA", 140k miles
1985 Alfa GTV-6, "Falconi-II", 101k miles
1988 Alfa Milano, "Pandora", 113k miles