GTV6 Power Stack Air Filter

I was looking at my latest IAP catolog and saw an advertisement for a Power
Stack Air Filter for the GTV6.  Supposedly, it increases performance
(increased torque and power) and 'throaty underhood sound' (re: noise)!
Curios if anybody has any exerience with this wonder option.  I can see how it
would increase the noise but I don't equate performance with noise!  If it
actually provided a perceptable performance increase then $150 isn't bad but
on the other hand if it is only sound I'll pass!  Ques I could always weld a
coffee can on my tail pipe so I could look and sound like a Honda!

                                        Terry Johnston
                                        83 GTV6 (orginal owner)