[no subject]

Joe,

ODBII was mandated in 1996. The 164 never had an ODBII connector. I suspect
this might have been one of the reasons Alfa decided to pull out of the
market.
Imported 164's 1996 or newer (to my knowledge only one such exists) are
supposed to have ODBII installed, although I doubt this has happened.
To my knowledge the ECU's are the same. Both '94 and '95 ECUs in my cars are
the same.

later,

Karl