Milano/GTV6/164 wheels on ebay

Just one last reminder... there is only 1 day left on the ebay auction.

I have a set of 16x7" SSR Integral wheels on ebay. They are forged aluminum
and very strong and light, only 15lbs (for comparison... the 164S wheel
weighs over 23lbs.). Wheels are in excellent condition with zero curb damage
and very few light scratches. Lightweight wheels will help you vehicle
accelerate faster and handle better because of reduced unsprung weight.
These wheels have been redrilled to fit the 5x98mm bolt pattern and come
with custom machined hubcentric spacers for a perfect fit. The auction is
for the wheels only, but I also have a set of 205/45/16 Kumho Ecsta V700
tires available mounted & balanced for a small additional amount. I will
deliver these if the winning bidder is in Southern California.

Please take a look at the auction:
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2400365617

Thanks,

Chip Mutza