Re: moving furniture

At 5:01 PM +0000 1/20/03, alfa-digest wrote:
Tim Mulavey wrote:
 By the way is cmu.edu Central Michigan University? Snow belt sub zero
 temps this week?
ACK!  CMU = Carnegie Mellon University.   It is also where I happened to
spend many thousands of dollars.  (and where I bought my first Alfa.)

	--Mark
Yes, Carnegie Mellon it is, but it's been quite cold here recently, down to roughly 8F. If anyone really wants to know how cold it is here, there's always http://warehouse.closeoutsuperstore.com/joe/experiment/temp.html.

-Joe