Re: alfa-digest V9 #190 - valve clearances

       I was talking to the local Alfa mechanic today and he confirmed that
the valve clearances open up when hot.  He has checked valve clearances hot
just as Stan Murray did.
       I guess I could tighten up the clearances in my ITB race car even
further.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City