164 mirror paint

First of all, thank you to those who responded to my question regarding
the removal of the interior door panel.  (It's so simple once you see the
clip!)  Since I will be painting the door handle, I wanted to also
repaint my side mirrors as they've got the bubbling paint syndrom (and
one of them doesn't have any paint on the plastic part.)  I seem to
remember a recomendation for a special primer to use on the aluminum (to
keep it from oxidizing), but I couldn't find any mention of it in the
tech notes.  What should I use?  Was it something zinc?  Also can I use
the same primmer on the plastic part of the mirrors, and the exterior
door handle?  Finally, any recomondations on a paint to match the 164S
black?  Thank you! -Ryan Kundrat'92 164S