RE: How does one add a theft deterrent to a Spider with a soft top?

Keep one of these in the car?

http://www.rarebreed.com/breeds/tosa.html
http://www.jkc.or.jp/japanese_dog/j_dog7_e.html

get custom-fit kevlar body armour for the dog and it's unlikely anyone's
gonna steal your car.....

love to see them try, though.

nk