More metrication

Digestives
If I remember correctly, my MG Metro had metric wheels with a "special" bead -
I guess as discussed here (?315 size).  Replacement cost was about 2x that of
a standard tyre of comparable dimensions in the early 90's.  There were 3
choices of manufacturer - Dunlop, Michelin were 2, can't recall the third.

For the curious, find out what an MG Metro was here...
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/cambs.mgoc/fwd/metro.html

And for the more basic versions of the Mini Metro
http://www.angelfire.com/retro/minimetroland/

Jon
SF Bay, CA
86 Spider  <- Alfa Content