Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 19:16:01 -0500
From: "ChrisC" <christianopoulos@domain.elided>
Subject: 91 Spider idle

Hi Brian,

I had a similar issue with the idle being erratic as times to the point of
almost stalling. I had to replace the motronic Idle stablizer to fix it.

Sometimes the internal mechanism seizes so there might be something you can
spray into once removing it to see if that might work. However I wouldn't
know what to recommend there.

Chris
1992 Spider Veloce
Plate: SPIDRMAN