75 hood opening handle.

My hood opening handle broke. What' left is a small part that I
can still use w/ a finger, but what I would like to do is
replacing it. I got one spare one, and I removed it from
a trashed car, that was w/o doors and dashboard.
That way it has been quite simple... I reached the handle pivot
pretty easily, but is there a tip to replace it in a complete
car, w/o removing everything? The pivot is just too high to be
reachable with my hands + a set of pincers ... from beneath the
fuse box....

Luca

nodoubt,
"With dreams to be a king first one should be a man" Joey DeMaio
937, 75 Turbo, 75 1.8ie, 500 Quattro, RM250
http://members.xoom.it/nodoubt73