Re: Tess's hollow threats of blackmail NAC

Dear Listees- I wanted to flaunt my relative bullet proofe-ness re: Tess
Mc, and her threat to blackmail me about my unfortunate comment about
looking for an Alfa-present-buying wife...I've spirited Wifey away to
Africa, so she wasn't at our club's 4th annual Go-Karting event (A great
success, by the way- Thanks to Tess for organizing it), and my Wife is SO
computer averse that you can't get her within 50 feet of the things
without a block and tackle, so, all in all, I feel pretty safe FOR NOW..
Anyway, what I SHOULD have asked was "How do I coerce my EXISTING wife to
buy me Alfas?" I even got a nice message from Cheryl Braden on this one,
so my choice of phrasing was obviously poor. (Hi, Cheryl, I know you're
out there!) No more WOB from me today. Our esteemed Corsa Committee
is diligently preparing for a fantastic 2003 season at the tracks here-
Can't wait. From Currently Very Rainy Seattle Proper,  Patrick Hood,
NWARC, Pair o' '78 Spiders