Alfetta A/C and Air pump

Hey Y'all,
I have taken the radiator, fan, and a bunch of other stuff out of the front of
the engine compartment to install an air pump and associated plumbing and
hardware so that it will pass visual part of the NC emissions test and a new
radiator.  Anyway there sits the A/C condenser.  It seems pretty small.

Is the condenser from a GTV6 larger?  There is plenty of hole left.  Will it
fit moderately easily into the Alfetta?  Has anyone replaced that York boat
anchor of a compressor with anything else?  If I remember right, several years
ago, the ac worked great at night.  Is there any hope for cold ac in an
Alfetta?

Does anyone have a working air pump they need to get rid of?  I think I can
make this one work, but I don't think it will last long.

The Alfetta is on the floor right now.  the first time in a long time.  It
looks funny down there.  Alas it is only for a short trip just past the garage
door for some cleaning and then right back into the garage and back up on
jacks.

thanks,
Wayne Abbott
76 Alfetta GT