Alfetta drive shaft

Hey Y'all,
I may have almost finally installed the Alfetta drive shaft for the last time.
Previously I had inquired regarding the cross beam, mounts, Alfetta, GTV6s and
the differences because the rebuilt drive shaft did not line up with the
tri-eared input flange of the transaxle.  With new engine mounts, rear bell
housing mount, three new donuts, new center support and bearing, and new
transaxle mounts it appeared that the transmission sloped downward so that if
the tri-eared flange, if like an upside down Y, the top hole was very good but
the bottom ones would be about three eighths of an inch away from the
respective ear.  To me that meant that the rear giubo would have a short life
from all the flexing it would do with each revolution.  So now I have the
original 76 Alfetta cross beam, (I've been told that they are all the same but
a cross beam from another 76 Alfetta GT and a Milano just did not fit as
easily), GTV6 transmission mounts, and Milano spacers between the cross beam
and the body.  The alignment is almost perfect, the emergency brake cable has
room to go between the body and transaxle, the nose of the transaxle is about
three quarters of an inch below the rubber bumper above it.  The only thing
not as original is the center bearing support.  This is the newer type with
the 140 mm spacing and the bearing offset to one side.  I never compared them
side by side or rather face to face.  If the new one is shorter that would
raise the drive shaft up into the tunnel and could change the relationship
between the rear most giubo and the input flange.  But it seems that the
problem would have been identified long before I came along.

Did the later Alfettas have different trans. mounts or spacers?

Also on my center bearing support the studs on the body were greater than 125
mm and less than 140 mm apart.  They did not seem to be bent.

Has anyone else ever encountered this?

The last iteration will be to try swapping the Milano spacers for a set of the
thinner GTV6 spacers.  This would raise the front of the trans. just a little
bit more.  This will be quick since the mounts don't need to be undone to
change just the spacers.

So maybe just a couple more times, but I am getting good at it, and then add
the hydraulics.

Thanks for any info,
Wayne
76 Alfetta GT