Texas A&M engineering department drill press

Does anyone out there want a drill press?

Do you have a connection to Texas A&M? The engineering department?  If not
that is ok too.

I have a bench top drill press, designed and built by the students of the
Texas A&M engineering department.

I don't know when it was built, but it was a while ago.  I've had it almost 20
years.  I've only used it to hold a tap square to the work and turn it in by
hand.

It is still a little bit of a project.

It could be your project for the cost of packing and shipping.

e-mail me direct for pictures or details, special operators are standing by to
handle the anticipated rush.

Wayne Abbott