re: Oil Pressure Sensor (attention:Ed Prytherch)

Ed, for what it's worth...........
A few years ago I had the oil pressure sender for my '74 Spider tested by
an instrument technician.
He tested it using air pressure in 10 pound increments from 0 through 80
psig recording the current and the resistance.
The readings were as follows:

PSIG		mA		ohms
0		35.6		367
10		38		340