Re: TRX Tire Source

--- karl doll <karld@domain.elided> wrote:
> I believe Michelin sold the rights to the TRX tire
> to www.cokertire.com and
> that all tires ultimately come from these fine folks
> even if ordered thru
> your local supplier and marked-up...or maybe they
> just have the Marketing
> rights and Michelin still does the manufacturing.
>
> "Expensive, but available", which is better than
> "NLA", eh?
>
> Karl

    Hi Karl,

     Interesting info.  "EBA" is much better than
"NLA"

    Thanks for the Coker link.  Another digest guy
mentioned it also.  I had forgotten about them.  There
is light at the end of the tunnel!!

                           Have a great day,

     Mark Mucciacciaro
     81 Gtv6-project to be daily driver
     82 Balocco #43 "extra one of everything" parts
car
     Metric Speedlines with possibilities  Yea!
http://mailplus.yahoo.com