Tech alert for Spiuca cars

I just remembered that I have failed to tell my friends with Spica systens that the heavy load of starter solenoid and cold start solenoid pull a lot of current which heats the ignition switch contacts which are closed by a thermoplastic plastic cam, The lobe of that cam melts and turning the key to crank does not move the contacts close enough to close the circuit, in other words, no contact-no-crank. That problem is caused by the heat created by the stubborn owner who does not maintain his car so it starts instantly, prolonged cranking heats the switch. Give things time to cool off if it does not start instantly. Here is a tip for th guy who does not want to bother with instant start. Install a starter push button on te dash or other convenient location to crank the engine instead of using the ignition switch. No big deal, everything stays the same, you're just adding a switch and two wires. If you don't know how to o that simple job. call me. Fred Di Matteo239-415-4251