RE: Pick-n-pull - GTV6 San Jose

Kelly M wrote in AD V9#165:
> [...]

If you're on the Digest and you were considering grabbing the entire car
(WITH (only 80K miles) like I was, you'd better move fast.  At Lunch today a
collegue and I decided to go see this car and decide if perhaps the entire
vehicle was worth salvaging. When we pulled into the parking lot we saw a
Red GTV6....my heart sank then and there knowing someone had beaten me to
the punch, however there to grab precious goodies from the still mostly
intact carcass.   We found the car and (as it turns out a young fellow Alfa
Digester as well) obviously owner of the GTV6 in the parking lot, complete
with toolset, steering column and steering wheel freshly removed.
Well, can't say I didn't try to keep her from fastly approaching date with
the crusher.
Plus, it's not like I don't have enough projects already!

Ciao, Rob Granieri
'91 164S (cherry - no project)
'67 Pontiac GTO (restoration going on it's 7th year)
'54 Chevy Stepside (restoration is next in queue)