free Alfa parts

Now that I have your attention...I have a Balocco GTV6 back seat(black leather with red piping)cluttering up my garage.The seat back is in excellent condition;the seat bottom has a 5" long split at the seam on the passenger side of the cushion.It is otherwise in fine shape.It's free to a good home.Just send me a box and pay for shipping or come to Houston and pickitup. I also have a tan leather back seat out of an 85 GTV6,no tears,splits,etc. in fair to good condition.It's also free-same terms as above(my cats are gonna miss this one).
I also have a 2000 Berlina cowl.The portion of the cowl that is visible when the hood is closed is in good shape without any rust.The "skirt" portion of the cowl that is not visible when the hood is closed has perforations but is very repairable.My understanding is that these cowls are prone to rust-out.Iffn you need one,here's a chance to acquire one fer nuthin..send me a box.
I also have eight(8) GTV6 metric wheels,all in good to excellent condition.I have been advised by Andrew Garcia that I can't give them away.Well... let's see if he's correct. If you want them,send me a big box. Better yet, let's revive the "what can you do with metric wheels" thread.
I also have several 2000 GTV rear bumpers that I rescued from Bob Fernald's discard pile.They all have a ding or two but are intact and are probably usable as is.The bumpers are also free. Contact me off list if interested in any of this stuff.Why was Bob tossing them out,you ask?He said,"Jim,I'm keeping my best six".Why am I giving these away? I'm keeping my best three. Ah,Alfa owners.....