RE: More Info On Twin Spark Engines

I recall the power output of the Euro spec 75 TS was 148bhp.

It's also important to know if you've got a 75 TS or 164 TS. The 164 TS
have 2 distributors, both driven from the camshafts, while the 75 has one
located on the end of the head (cam driven) like the 164 and one in the
normal side of the block location. I seem to recall that the 164 TS engine
didn't fit in 105/115 series engine bays so well (if at all) due to the
distributor location.

I wonder about the pilot bushing hole - would the 164 need this?
Would a crank originally intended for a 164 TS have a pilot bushing hole?

Best Regards
Lex Jenner
Auckland/New Zealand