TS engines - Cranks

<snip>
> design or so I've read and heard.  They also slip
right into Spiders
and
> GTV's like mine so I've read.  The seller said these
engines
<snip>
<<Snip snip>>
Slight correction, they won't slip right in, an engine
from a 75 will
require the crank to be drilled before it will mate up
with a 105/115
transmission.

Actually, some of these engines come with the correct
pilot bushing hole in the crank so you do not have to
take the crank out of the engine.  It all depends on
what cranks were comming down the assembly line when
the motor was built at the factory since the 75 has no
use for the hole in the crank.

Kelly M.
http://mailplus.yahoo.com