WTF? Yo, Big Brother . . . get offa my cloud

Tim wrote:  <<Slowly but surely, our rights as a free country are being
taken from us. We, as a country, are hell bent on Democracy in other
countries. . . .  The first thing that Communism gets rid of is the
freedom of religion. Thats [sic] been obvious lately, that you can't
express any religious beliefs because its not "Politically Correct".
Personally, Ladies and Gentleman, its time for a Revolution. . . .  I'm
sorry for venting, but this stuff really gets under my skin. I'm a
Layminister at our local Catholic Parish. I'm also 5' 10" and 260 lbs,
50 " chest and 20" biceps. Willing to fight to the death for what I
believe in. As should we all. So stock up the ammo, and keep the
hardware well oiled. We may need it in the future. I pray to God we
won't.>>

One:  I didn't detect any Alfa content, but I see Richard already
dropped that hammer on you.
Two:  You seem to have a tendency to mangle history and interpret social
reality with a distinct tinge of paranoia -- just a thought.
Three:  I believe your rant belies your assertion that we have limited
freedom of speech.
Four:  "Revolution" shouldn't be capitalized until after it happens and
has been named  -- we'll name your post "Tim's Tirade" and the impending
imbroglio "Timko's Revolution."
Four:  You're really scaring me.

Doug
Haven't measured by biceps lately

[demime 0.99c.7 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of dharris.vcf]