RE: Cardisc to HTML

I got a couple of copies of cd2html.exe, thanks. I can't get the damed
thing to run, it reports errors and that I may have run out of HD space
- not likely!

David Hanley pointed me to www.cd2html.de. I am in the process of
figuring this program out. So far it comes out with errors when
converting directly from the CD. So I am copying the CD to my HD to see
if that will cure stuff. I have the GTV6 ver 1.3 CD. I have looked at
cardisc own home page and their Win XP program seems to require ver 2.0
of the cardisc. I have sent cardisc an inquiry about using my 1.3
version of the CD. Awaiting their answer. I don't really want to go out
and buy new CD's. I also have the GTV2000 cardisc (dunno the version,
but probably also ver 1.3)

I'll keep you posted of the progress.

Henrik