Big brother is watching!! Can you say "OnStar?" (WTFOB)

<<Jim Whitty, administrator of Oregon's Road User Fee Task Force, in an
exclusive interview with CNSNews.com , called the GPS mileage tracking tax
proposal necessary because "it costs a certain amount to drive on the road
per vehicle and people ought to pay their fair share of their usage."   >>

Uhh, I thought that fuel taxes were used for that?

<<The idea of raising the existing gasoline tax was also turned down because
with automobiles becoming so fuel efficient, gas tax revenues are projected
to dry up.>>

Oh, like thats bloody likely. I haven't seen a car that damn efficient!
 Here's a little more proof that we will soon be adding another letter to our
country's monicker.   U.S.S.A  (sound familiar?) All these years, we have
been fighting communism, now we are falling into its grasp.
 For example, Does anyone on this group smoke?  If you do, you'll know what
I'm talking about. Slowly but surely, our rights as a free country are being
taken from us. We, as a country, are hell bent on Democracy in other
countries. But he can't even hold on to it here.
Think about it. The first thing that Communism gets rid of is the freedom of
religion. Thats been obvious lately, that you can't express any religious
beliefs because its not "Politically Correct".
 Personally, Ladies and Gentleman, its time for a Revolution. Pretty soon,
we'll have to get rid of our pride and joys to be forced to drive the
Government approved mode of transportation. ( Anyone up for a 2005 Trebant?)
I'm sorry for venting, but this stuff really gets under my skin. I'm a
Layminister at our local Catholic Parish. I'm also 5' 10" and 260 lbs, 50 "
chest and 20" biceps. Willing to fight to the death for what I believe in. As
should we all.
 So stock up the ammo, and keep the hardware well oiled. We may need it in
the future. I pray to God we won't.

Tim Timko
88 Alfa Romeo Milano Platinum
82 Lancia Zagato