L-Jet cold start question.

My 86 spider runs a little rough when cold lately.
My cold start injector reads 4 ohms and the thermo-time stitch checks out
according to my manual.  The idle doesn't change if I disconnect the cold
start injector.  The voltage feeding the injector reads 12V for a very brief
period after starting the engine, about 3 seconds.

Does this indicate normal readings?
Should I look elsewhere?  Aux air valve checks out too!
I'm confused and am inclined to order a new everything, but would like to
learn from this experience rather than using a shotgun trouble shooting
method.
Can anyone out there help me?

Thanks!

Ricky Rodosta