Re: marelli-plex

Thanks to everyone for their on- and off-digest suggestions re the failing
igition modules. I have replaced the voltage regulator and cleaned all the
terminals, but as yet haven't had a chance to monitor the output voltage for
a long enough period to see if it is constant. I will also look into the
suggestion that a voltage spike could be coming from the solenoid.
Thanks,
Fraser
73 GTV