(no subject)

2 days ago...i used this degreaser spray on my engine which was gkind of
dirty...and then i hosed it off..just like the intructions said....and now i
think i shouldnt have done that..my engine smells like its burning oil...when
i smell the muffler...and my dashboard warning low oil sign came up..so i
quickly ran to the gas station..and poured in some brown new synthetic
oil...my car runs perfectly ..i just hope i didnt damage anything by hosing
the degreaser off =( im worried...i love my milano..there is really nothing
like it..i beat porsche 944 turbos on a regualr bacis..i wouyld hate to lose
my car to a stupid idiotic thing like hosing my engine  off.

             sincerely johnny
                    nyc