Re: Xenon Headlights

Mark,

When I got my GTV6 back on the road this past summer I put in Cibie e-code lamps from Daniel Stern lighting. Per his recommendations I added relays and separate inline fuses to the system. The relays take most of the load off the switch itself and should contribute to longer switch life. The whole operation came to around $400, which is expensive, but the results are awesome. I now go out at night on purpose. Stern has a very informative web site but I don't recall the URL. You should be able to "Google" it up fairly easily.

If you go this way get a third relay (he sells two in a kit). The low beams are low only and the highs are high only. You need the third relay in order to make all four lights come on in hi mode. Aim carefully 'cause these things put out a lot of light.

John