Re: Unexpected alfa siting?

Greg,

>> Not what you expect. At least it wasn't what
>> I expected.

>> Bored, I decided to see what Google would tell
>> me today when I typed in Alfa Romeo. Got
>> the expected results, but their "News"
>> entry reported "Alfa puts Crichton in fast lane".
>> Curious, I clicked on the link
>>(http://foxsports.news.com.au/story/0,8659,5724467-23218,00.html)
>> to  read the story.

>> [Hint -- it's not a car.]

No it's not, and 6 hours into the race, it's leading
and about two miles in front of the current second
place holder.

Chrichton is the boss of Alfa in Oz, and I think I
heard an interview with him this morning where he
commented that he was "lucky to have found a sponsor".

Hmmmm ...

One thing's for sure though: they're  not likely to be
bugged by the usual electrical gremlins.

Happy holidaze to all.

g.
Gary Stark
gstark@domain.elided