Fwd: Alfa Logo Wheel Caps

        I have a set of Compomotive wire-basket style wheels for which
the Alfa logo in the center has long ago yellowed beyond use. I need
something of about < =  41 mm. Does anyone know where I can get
these? As a last resort I've considered printing some up on label
paper but the closest labels I've seen is some designed for labeling
the center of cds.
      Any ideas anyone?
            Mark Manley
            OS/2 Warp4