Re: Spruell engine mounts

Ed,
       Yes.  I put a set on my '89 Spider last year and I'm very happy with
the quality and fit.  It's worth the extra cost to me not to have to worry
about doing the job again for a long time.  The exhaust side was a cinch.
But the intake side with the Bosch FI was another story all together!
       They have a metal cup welded to the upper section that encloses but
doesn't touch the rubber puck.  It looks like the metal cup will help support
the puck as it sags with age.  At least, that the way it looks like it will
work to me.  Any other opinions?

Cheers,
Charlie