RE: GTV-6 stuff...

i also bought my 164LS this way, just after the
previous owner replaced all the valves, new head
gasket, tensioner etc.  he also added new tires, and a
used tranny.  again, i felt like he had done all the
hard work and 15k miles later when i sold it, nothing
major had gone wrong.

do your research first, not afterwards.

ian lomax