Re: When is one smog proof in CA?

I think at 30 years it doesn't. My 74 was smogged earlier this year. I
think the next time it was supposed to be smogged it was going to be
exempt, either that or it would have one more smog test to get through and
then it would be exempt.

Of course that assumes they don't change the rules. They love doing that
you know.

Now I'm in Texas, where I don't have to worry about smogging the car,
since they cut off at 25 years in the area I'm at. :)