Re: Convertible top waterproofing products

About ten years ago I used scotch guard on a top that was leaking like a
sieve and it stopped leaking completely. I don't know if 3M still makes the
'good kind' of scotch guard since the kind I used at that time smelled very
strongly of solvent and I think their current products are water based which
I have no experience with.

Good luck
Thomas Moll
Seattle