Regards,

Dean
'74 & '87 Spiders

At 08:04 PM 12/14/2002, you wrote:

Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 14:52:02 -0800
From: "Ian Lomax" <sfalfisto@domain.elided>
Subject: Convertible top waterproofing products

Anyone have any experience with water sealing or waterproofing products
for the Alfa Tops?  My canvas top seems to leak during heavy rain, and
I'd like to try sealing it before I go and do anything drastic.

The two options I see are:

Thompsons water seal - should be available locally, meaning I can apply
tomorrow.

Renova Ultra Proofer - supposedly made specifically for this purpose,
but I have to wait who knows how long for mail order.

Any experience welcome.

Thanks!