RE: visible V8

You want to tolk scale model? Here is an article and link from a Chicago
AROC meeting a couple of years ago:

---------------------
At the April meeting at Russell's, we had about 50 people come out to hear
our speaker, Gary Conley, talk about the 1/4 scale V-10 Viper motor he
brought with him. It was and exact miniature of the Chrysler product, and
the story of scaling down the parts and engineering fascinated everyone. It
is an actual running motor, and Gary fired it a couple of times, running on
propane. In the restaurant kitchen, they must have thought something was
blowing up, but no one complained. The parts on display, miniature cylinder
heads, connecting rods, etc were jewel like in their beauty and a testament
to Gary's engineering prowess. By the way, you can have one yourself for
about $10K. He also builds miniature running V-8's for about $4K. Contact
Conley Precision Engines at http://www.conleyprecision.com/ for more info.

John Katos
West Dundee, IL USA