"bazooka exhaust"

    Having a bunch old old cars is a blessing because you end up with a
bunch of old parts. Where i came up with this old "bazooka" i dunno, but
i installed it when the old part disintegrated and have used it for some
time. the straight tip is an annoyance, but I've never done anything
about it.
    My system is fairly loud as the headers eliminate the first muffler,
straight to the center muffler and then to the "bazooka" exhaust tip.  I
rely alot on the modulating the "loud "pedal to control noise where
needed, but a downturned tip  should help reduce noise and fumes.

--
Norm Riffle
Its-A-Grind.com